Have connected through AV input and after few hours of viewing suddenly image starts to roll over. It gets OK once i change modes and come back or switch off and on. Have done factory reset but no use. Could anyone help me to find the issue and solve it
    03-12-2018 12:43 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Apps forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

What have you connected the TV to? Your cable box, or to a streaming box?
    03-12-2018 07:47 PM
    Thanks and sorry. Its connected to a DTH SetTop Box through a connector. Set top box input has three colored component wire and this is connector to tv has a single aux type connection. I have photos and videos of the connector and rolling image but i don't know how to add them here!
    03-12-2018 09:37 PM
    Steps to post images are in this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html

The set-top box has 3 inputs? Do you mean the TV? The set-top box should have only one input (from your dish source). The output might have the 3 outputs -- is it all video, or is it 2 video and one audio output?
    03-13-2018 12:31 AM
    Sorry for the delayed response...was out of city...the set top box has three component output (one video two audio red white and yellow) and its connected to my tv through a single component input on one side and three component input on other side
    03-16-2018 11:24 PM
    The yellow output is composite video, and the red/white output is stereo audio. You'd have to connect the yellow output to the single composite video input on your TV (if there is one). Is the 3 component input on the side for both video and audio, or is it all for video? If it's all for video, that's component video -- you'd need a composite-to-component video converter, like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Composite-S-V...cUvbUpU6200851
    03-22-2018 08:10 PM