I learned something that could help some, but I don't know where to share it. I spent some time with Verizon tech chat today and then more time with 611-Verizon Tech Support. Neither helped me. What they didn't seem to know was that the Messages app for PCs uses the Microsoft People contact list. Maybe you knew that, but I couldn't figure out why my contact list was so lame. It's because it was the MS People list (Hotmail) that hadn't been updated in years. I finally figured it out, added my Google Contacts and deleted the hotmail account. Now Messages has all my Android/Google contacts and it syncs. How can we enlighten Verizon?
    Tim1954 likes this.
    03-29-2018 06:33 PM
    Welcome to Android Central, and thanks for the tip! I moved this from the Ask A Question forum to the General Help forum, and changed the title to better reflect the post. The best way to enlighten Verizon would be to give them feedback -- see if the Messages app for PC has a Feedback option in its settings menu.
    03-29-2018 08:56 PM
    I want to say thanks for that, I am going to try that. I liked the Verizon Messaging app because they had a desktop feature. I hated the poor contact list feature though...
    04-28-2018 10:18 PM