Can anyone please try to help me understand why my Apple music app is no longer functioning on my new Huawei P10 phone?

I had no issues with the app at first, but all of a sudden it failed to launch. I press the app and it appears to open but flashes white briefly then returns to my phone's main screen. I have done everything, including clearing cache, force stop, restarting, uninstalling and re-installing...Finally, I did a factory reset of my phone and the app was working properly again, until today!

This is the only app on my phone that seems to be affected by whatever is going on. There is one possible correlation I found...the issue may have started to occur after resetting my phone.

I don't think the issue is with the App itself, but a combination of he App with this phone possibly (I had the app on my old Motorolla Moto G 3 phone, and never experienced this issue...in fact, the app still works on that phone). If anyone has any advice on what this could be or what I can do to fix this, please help!
    FishVisser likes this.
    04-15-2018 11:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

The next time this happens, you could also try Clearing Data, and not just Clearing Cache.

Apple has a history of somewhat buggy software on non-Apple platforms -- iTunes on a PC has always been a monstrous mess. So I wouldn't be surprised if Apple Music has the occasional bug on Android. Just because it works on another device doesn't mean it'll work on all devices, since different devices have different hardware and firmware. Send feedback to Apple through the feedback option in the app's settings and let them know all of these details.
    IceDee likes this.
    04-16-2018 08:01 PM
    I have EXACTLY the same issue! so frustrating!
    FishVisser likes this.
    05-11-2018 02:23 PM
    I have no less than 4 different android devices in my household - all use Apple Music. I have a P10 and have the same problem - its not Apple, its the P10 - please can you share advice and not excuses.
    05-15-2018 03:35 PM
    I have no less than 4 different android devices in my household - all use Apple Music. I have a P10 and have the same problem - its not Apple, its the P10 - please can you share advice on the issue. Have done reboot, uninstall, install, clear cache, clear data bla bla bla.
    05-15-2018 03:37 PM