Looking for solutoin on how to make sure Bluetooth is active

Moondoggy

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have an old Verizon Droid Turbo that still works pretty good except for one little issue and I'm hoping that someone can tell me how best to handle a problem I'm having with Bluetooth.

The problem I have is that on occasion my phone shuts down because I've drained the battery. Once charged I turn the phone on but Bluetooth does not become active, automatically. If I forget to turn Bluetooth on and I'm in my car I cannot use the car's Bluetooth interface to make or receive calls hands free.

I talked to Verizon today and they are telling me that if Bluetooth was on when the phone power cycled it should be on the next time it boots. They had me reset the network on the phone but that didn't help and their only other suggestion was to reset the whole phone and start over and since I'm going to upgrade the phone in the fall, a full reset is not going to happen.

Is there any app that one can use that will check to see if Bluetooth is on and if not turn it on automatically on a power cycle boot?

Dano1200r

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
Isn't it easier to just turn it on on the occasions you run your battery dead, which you shouldn't be doing anyway, than to open an app and such? Stop draining your battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol