Dell Technologies Cyber Savings Event - Up to 45% off

I'm not sure if my Samsung galaxy s8 went through an update but my unlock screen updated to one that has apps and now an ad! How do i revert back to my old unlock screen?
    Attached Thumbnails My unlock screen was updated to one with an ad. How do I revert back to my original screen?-screenshot_20180427-052305_water-drink-tracker.jpg  
    04-27-2018 04:34 AM
    Nope, that's definitely an app doing it. If you tap the bell icon, do you see any settings option? Most apps that do this have a switch in their settings to activate these 'features', and most of them might flip it back to ON as default after an update, so check which apps have recently been updated/installed. Most usual culprits for these are File Managers and Battery Savers. Most of the time they will show this option as charge management or battery life extension.
    04-27-2018 11:14 AM
    In addition, if you have any "battery saver", "charge management" or "battery life extension" apps that didn't come with the phone, uninstall them. All most of them do is waste battery and slow the phone down. (The worst of them are suspected of sending your private information to the developer.)

Also, you might want to start in Safe Mode

(Turn the device off.
    Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
    When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
    Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
    Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.)

and see if it stops appearing. If it does, it's definitely an app you installed. (To get out of Safe Mode, just restart.)
    04-27-2018 04:04 PM
    check your settings in Samsung Max.
    05-14-2018 06:14 PM