Hi to all,

I would like to download a 7.22 GB file from MEGA on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos,and save that file to the 8 GB MicroSD card!

Please tell me how do I download and save that file from MEGA to my phone,in a fast way,and without interruptions or restrictions?

Please help me!

Thanks to all in advance!
    Best regards!
    05-08-2018 09:46 AM
    I'd put the card into a PC and download it to the card, but if you don't have a PC available, you'll just have to download it to internal storage then, after it finishes downloading, copy it, paste it to the SD card and delete it from internal storage. For a file of that size I'd keep my eye on the battery and plug in the charger if it got down around 30% and unplug it if it got over 80% (which are the 2 limits you should always use).
    05-08-2018 12:39 PM
    Thank you for replying!
    When I try to download the file via my phone from MEGA's desktop site via Chrome,I get this:
    ''Unfortunately,Chrome has an insufficient buffer tо decrypt data in the browser,and we reccomend you to install the MEGA Desktop app to download large files(or use Chrome).''

How do I fix this and download the file via Chrome?

Or would you reccommend to me some good internet downloader to download the file from MEGA,and some good VPN in order to download the file without exceeding of the quota from the same IP Adress?

Please help me!
    05-08-2018 07:26 PM
    Thank you for replying!
    When I try to download the file via my phone from MEGA's desktop site via Chrome,I get this:
    ''Unfortunately,Chrome has an insufficient buffer tо decrypt data in the browser,and we reccomend you to install the MEGA Desktop app to download large files(or use Chrome).''

How do I fix this and download the file via Chrome?

Or would you reccommend to me some good internet downloader to download the file from MEGA,and some good VPN in order to download the file without exceeding of the quota from the same IP Adress?

Please help me!
    Use the MEGA Android app. That way you get around the Buffer issue.
    05-09-2018 03:31 PM