Hi everyone - second post here.. I just switched from iOS to Android and am liking my decision so far, however, I am having a couple of issues with it... I have the Samsung S9+ and am running the latest version of OREO, the phone is unlocked.

In settings, sounds and vibrations (just translating myself from Dutch language), I can set tones for phone calls, and other notifications, but I can't seem to set specific tones for Whatsapp, another tone for regular text messages, another tone for emails, facebook,... which I would really like to do, to keep them a little separated..
    05-09-2018 05:09 AM
    Welcome.

This may be relevant: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=878533
    05-09-2018 05:24 AM
    In settings, sounds and vibrations (just translating myself from Dutch language), I can set tones for phone calls, and other notifications, but I can't seem to set specific tones for Whatsapp, another tone for regular text messages, another tone for emails, facebook,... which I would really like to do, to keep them a little separated..
    Go into Settings then Apps, locate the app and you might be able to set the sound from there but on my Pixel 2 XL the setting is not there, with a link to additional settings in the app. If not from there, use the menu in the app itself (slide-in menu from the left, "hamburger menu in the top left corner or 3-dot menu in the top right) to open the app settings and the notification sound setting should be in there.
    05-09-2018 10:15 AM