Hello.

2 days ago I powered down my phone. When I turned it back on I noticed all my app icons had disappeared with exception to the apps on my home page. A few hours after this, I plugged my phone to recharge and it kept making a beeping sound as if the USB cable was constantly being plugged in and out.

I downloaded Ampere to help analyze the problem and it appears as if 1. the cable is rapidly connecting and disconnecting even though it's firmly plugged in and 2. the phone is losing power while it's charging and I can't get it above 64%. It's also losing it's charge much faster than ever ...I lost 4% simply by rebooting the phone. I've tried using different cables, different chargers, wall socket, laptop, I found no lint in the USB port but cleaned it anyway.

Does anyone have a solution or suggestion to share?

Thanks.
    05-18-2018 01:51 PM
    Sounds like either a faulty/loose charging port or a damaged battery. If you connect the phone to a computer via USB, does it have the same intermittent connectivity issue? If so, it's very likely your port is damaged.
    05-18-2018 02:24 PM