hi

We own a lenovo tab 4, just earlier when playing games the tablet started acting up. Several "Unfortunately, (app) has stopped working" appeared, and almost all apps did including play store, play services, lenovo launchHD, twitter, facebook, messenger and a lot more.
    I cant use the tablet cuz these keeps on appearing and it has no "try to repair" or any choices when those things appear. It only has the word "ok" so i keep tapping ok but it wont stop.
    I went to settings and thank goodness it stopped (but not totally), i tried clearing the cache of the phone & deleting misc files, i tried clearing the cache of apps too but nothing worked.
    So i decided to reset it. When im about to reset it, just like clearing cache & clearing datas, it wont work. Nothing worked.
    I turned off the phone and tried to hard reset it but the time i open the tab again, nothing happened. Those things (unfortunately, etc etc etc) just keeps on appearing.

Please help. How could i find a solution for this. Nothing just wont work.
    05-25-2018 12:38 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Were you using this method to get to the Recovery Menu, where you can either wipe the system cache partition or do a factory reset? LENOVO Tab 4 10 (LTE) - Recovery Mode - HardReset.info

You can also try booting into Safe Mode: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht504261
    05-25-2018 05:55 PM
    What games were you playing? This looks to be a lower end tablet, so I can see that happening with some of the more intensive 3D games. The tablet can only do so much at once, so if it can't keep up with the active app, it'll have to start shutting down background processes to free up resources like RAM.
    05-25-2018 06:09 PM