How to get rid of one of those child monitoring app on my smartphone Samsung J7

Tonytone tone

Jan 12, 2018
Visit site
Ex girl put it on my phone
Now I have no control over my phones
I've tried everything from factory resets calling companies going to phone stores nobody can help me
I cant hide anything from her an we not together
My passwords change randomly
I get word files of my voice an random pics off my phones camera an Mike I through her phone in hot tub an then my phone let me onto her dashboard for a little while
She pays for it $79 every 90 days

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
A restraining order may help here, through that the courts may be able to compel her to cease those activities and remove the software from your device. Otherwise - you'll probably need a new phone and a fresh Google account to use on it to prevent her from accessing your device.

Tonytone tone

Jan 12, 2018
Visit site
Ok thank you but I've changed phones from Apple to boost to metro an i get new phone dont download anything an wake up to 180 apps on my new phone.. I got secret files on my phone behind YouTube videos or Google bookstore files of me texting talking on phone or around my phone
I get calls from Latino ladies telling me they are from ohio gas company but they need my code that expires in 2 weeks
When I cant give it to them they hang up . I call back it just rings like a fog horn
I got settings I cant change on my phone
Like changing my approved number on Facebook
Her number wont delete
I try to download anti spy app an it wont download
One of my phone the play store app disappeared altogether I had one tech person tell me the second text on my phones looks like the culprit. A simple text I never opened
Is that enough for her to infect my phone.. I dont know what else to do

DerezZYT

Jun 7, 2018
Visit site
Factory Reset the phone, get a new simcard and make sure you have her number written down so you can block it on the new Sim card.
Make sure your phone has block strangers on good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87