So I decided to sell my IPad and return to android. Bought the Samsung s3 tab and was going to get the s9 phone at the end of the month but if I can't get this issue sorted ill have to stick with Iphone.
    Got the tablet all set up and was fine for the first few days but now it is signing me out of my emails sometimes 5x a day and is driving me nuts.
    It's not just one provider either.
    It's not affecting my domain business email address but it is causing problems on my Sky (uses Yahoo servers), Plusnet, Hotmail, Live.

I'm not sure if it's a Google issue or a Samsung issue but it's making me think twice about coming back to android if I can't get it sorted.
    06-11-2018 07:32 AM
    Any particular apps you're using for e-mail? I have the S3 and have zero issues with my e-mail accounts (using Nine for Exchange accounts, the GMail app for my personal account). However, for security, some accounts do sign you out if you move from one location to another (i.e. traveling from the US to another country), and this 'protection' can be falsely triggered if you use a VPN that is connecting to different country servers.

Also, make sure that your accounts don't have a device sign-in limit and you opening the account in another device is causing your tablet to sing out.

Have you tried removing the account and re-adding it?
    06-11-2018 11:11 AM
    I'm using the stock email app. No sign in limit on the email accounts, I've removed the accounts and added them again, 1 out of 4 of the hotmail/live accounts stays signed in, 1out of 2 of the Sky emails is staying logged in. The Plusnet has only signed out only once but I know 100% it's nothing to do with settings, device limit or location issues as I work for Plusnet and actually help customers set them up. The domain one has never signed out. I'm also not using a VPN and have remained connected to my home WiFi.
    06-11-2018 12:17 PM
    Here's the message I keep getting
    Attached Thumbnails Multiple email accounts signing out-20180611_131441.jpg  
    06-11-2018 12:20 PM
    Not sure what to tell you, I have no issues with mine (but granted, I don't use the same services as you or as many accounts). Have you tried using the Outlook app for Hotmail accounts? Does the same happen?
    06-11-2018 12:22 PM
    I'd try clearing the e-mail app's cache (just in case), and try to update the account details for the ones that are failing to sync. If that doesn't work, what about changing your password on one of the accounts, that will force the app to REALLY fail log in, then updating the app with the new password?
    06-11-2018 12:30 PM