I want to talk to anyone with good knowledge about spy app

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
I have spy app that is either hooked up to my number or it has away to infect phone through in open text or email.. I've switched iPhones to android cause it randomly changed passwords to computer gibberish.
I've had my girlfriends number on Facebook account unable to take it off.. I've been losing pics an Google location history from my phone never to get it back
I have file on my phone behind YouTube videos or Google bookstore
If i **** my girl off I cant call or text certain numbers. It's crazy

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm not going to comment on the status of your relationship! Anyways, if you think your device may have spyware, then you should do a factory reset, AND put a new password on it. Getting those programs on a device requires direct access to the device. IF you are the only one with the password then that can't happen. ;)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And, since it seems to be affecting your Facebook account, I'd change the password on that too.

A short lesson in passwording:

NEVER use the same password for more than one account, unless it's an account that you don't care about losing (like a throw-away email account).

Never use easy-to-remember passwords - at least 10 characters long, 20 is better. They should be a random mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers and whatever punctuation marks the particular site allows. An app like Keepass2Android Password Safe makes it easy to keep track of them on your phone, and there are versions for Windows, Mac and Linux. Keeping the data file on a cloud account means that all your devices use the same file, so they're always in sync - change a password on an account in your PC and your phone uses the same password the next time you run it. You need just one difficult-for-anyone-but-you to-remember password for the app - once you're in the apps, all the other passwords can be copied and pasted. (The Android version autogenerates up to 16 character passwords, the PC version can generate an unlimited-length password [I've checked it out to 200 characters, but there's no need for any more than 20]. Even 16 random characters is a very strong password.)

NEVER give a password to anyone. If you sell a phone and forget to remove the Google account, you'll have to give the new owner the password, so he can remove it. Change it to something trivial, like "12345" until he removes it from the phone, then change it back.

And again, never use the same password for more than one account. People do manage to break into all sorts of very secure sites and steal user files (which sometimes are stupidly even saved as-is, but even an MD5 hash, which is a common way of encrypting things, can be broken) - and then he has your password. Let it be the password for only that site. (Some people actually use the same very obvious password for everything.)

NEVER use things like your name, your birthdate, your child's name or birthdate, your dog's name, etc., etc. as your password. Someone who's known you all your life shouldn't be able to guess any of them that you use.

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
I tried these steps over the 6months
Factory resets. I've switched from iPhone. To android. I've switched from metro pcs to boost
All new phones same numbers
I've literally left store not downloading anything an woke up with 179 new apps on my phone
I get cloned apps
I get calls from some recordings asking me what service am i under an my password for every armed service we got
Or a recording an it names every phone company an ask me to pick an give a code me an my girl is broke up an she still reckon my phones
Its no way she can get into my phones now so how is she putting this app on there
I literally let the iPhone store in Beechwood ohio factory reset my iPhone 6s an make up new gmail codes

He said I was legit
An the phone was brand new
I left store open up Google maps to get home an my old travel Google history was on there.. an soon as I got to texting other girls on way home
My ex literally locked my phone with a passcode remotely
Its something out there there in this app world an factory resetting or changing phones dont work

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Many services sync to Google and other sources, which is why something like your maps history will show up on a new phone. There's also apps like DT Ignite/Mobile Services Manager that are factory installed apps that install additional bloatware at times. Fyi, those can usually be disabled from the application manager in your phone settings. You said you woke up to 179 apps after buying a new phone. I'm willing to bet that's because you signed in and selected to restore your prior apps or had automatic updates turned on. When it comes to setting up a phone on existing accounts, a lot of automation happens like that.

I'm thinking you are not actually being spied on, and are seeing how things work when setting up a new phone. But as has already been suggested, change your passwords and use a manager app. And if you are that paranoid about it, then sign out of ALL of your accounts on your phone (including Google) and factory reset it again. During the setup, do so as a new device and create a new Google account right then and there (you'll get this option as part of the setup). This way, there will be zero chance you are being spied on and your existing accounts would not be connected to that phone in any way. Chance are, you'll still see some of what you think is spying simply because it's not spying and is just how the systems are designed to operate.

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
I seen this Samsung account dashboard on my girls phone a few months back .. I hit something an it popped open
The apps were just like regular but when you opened them they worded things like " your target phone " an the apps were used for different stuff than what they say in play store
I have an call forwarding number on my phone I cant delete or change

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I seen this Samsung account dashboard on my girls phone a few months back .. I hit something an it popped open
The apps were just like regular but when you opened them they worded things like " your target phone " an the apps were used for different stuff than what they say in play store
I have an call forwarding number on my phone I cant delete or change

Did she provide the phone? Is she the primary account holder at your carrier? That might explain her ability to access the phone. Most carriers also have a location tracking service, that can be added, and used to track the location of the phone. It's mostly used by parents to track their children. Again though, direct access to the phone is needed to set it up.

Tiredofbeingstalked

Jul 13, 2018
Visit site
Does a flip phone have Bluetooth
Or ble

All I've been getting is the same answers that I'm slow or paranoid
But I went to iPhone store
Let him get online with laptop change my of loud password then take account off my iPhone 6s
Then factory reset it give it to me an leave store with all new Google account an hit maps an old history pops up an she remotely padlocks my phone while I'm in car

I've switched phones carriers gave up I phones
We been broken up now for 2 months she hasn't taken it off in fact she knows I work off my phones an she is killing my livelihood.
I need help just so someone can tell me what it is an how to keep it out my next phone
Geek squad told me take my Google account off then factory reset then call carrier change number factory reset again then see
An that didn't work
I've seen her dashboard on one occasion I got mad with her knowing my every move
I through phone in hot tub
Her phone came out smoking wet but stayed with power an I got inside her app on my phone ..
My screens were flickeri g but I was able to get in a lot of stuff I had t seen in months
An then I seen her dashboard an all the Samsung apps on top but they talked like spy apps when you clicked on them
The mirror app said how to mirror target phone
How to set up portal logins pages
How to disguise them

She has it set up to call me an new girl phones like less than five minutes apart several times a day with same recording of student loans pitch with same girl voice. She she is no master whiz bit she is paying for her account
An she gets up to six devices an one carvery 90 days I'm tired of having no control over my phones

Last edited by a moderator:

robinesavage404

Apr 22, 2022
Visit site
My ex hide spy cameras in my house and my car, I can hear him in my speakers in my car as well. I recently bought a new car and can still hear him in that one as well. I no this is illegal but I can't figure out how he is doing this. Any help would be appreciated. He isn't connected to my wifi, so I don't no if it's Bluetooth or what it is. I wandered if it's my phone but not sure what to look for.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
My ex hide spy cameras in my house and my car, I can hear him in my speakers in my car as well. I recently bought a new car and can still hear him in that one as well. I no this is illegal but I can't figure out how he is doing this

I'm sure your local police would be happy to assist, and likely have someone on staff that would know how he's doing it or could figure it out.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Since it sounds like you have evidence that your ex is doing this, I agree with hallux, contact the police.

Although I'm not sure why you would also hear him if he's trying to spy on you. That would be a pretty incompetent way to spy on you, if you could hear the person over their spying equipment.:confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1