Does anyone know if there is a way to hook up the incredible 2 to a stereo and play your music/playlists? I am NOT asking about playing the music through a car stereo or a computer, but rather playing the music that is on my incredible 2 through a stereo system.

Thanks so much for your help!
    05-30-2011 03:50 PM
    There is an adapter that is sold at most electronics stores that changes a headphone jack into RCA cables that will do what I think your wanting to. Should look like this

Audiogear.com
    05-30-2011 04:19 PM
    I was about to suggest the same thing. Check the local electronics store for the cables to achieve this.
    05-30-2011 06:49 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to hook up the incredible 2 to a stereo and play your music/playlists? I am NOT asking about playing the music through a car stereo or a computer, but rather playing the music that is on my incredible 2 through a stereo system.
    Same theory. Connect audio output on your device to an input on the stereo. In most cases a stereo 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable is what you need. It's a very common cable and is frequently used to connect devices with a headphone jack to any system (home stereo, car stereo, boombox, etc) with RCA line inputs.

Here's the relevant section on Monoprice.com:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=STnlIGOD

Make sure you're getting plugs (male connectors) on both ends, not jacks (female connectors).
    05-31-2011 08:34 AM