Back story:

My last phone was LG G4. I don't have any complains about it, just that it doesn't work anymore. (The repair shop say that main memory chip have broken down.)

What I liked the most about it:

Camera - I mainly got this phone for the camera. I wanted something quit good to take pictures. I am not professional, just for my hobby. I really liked manual mode to play with and the quality was good for me.

Dual SIM card - since I am traveling a lot it was handy to use my main card and to just get a cheap local one.

SD card slot - since I like taking a lot pictures to have more space for them. And that is what saved them all when the phone broke.
    07-11-2018 11:47 AM
    Ok based on the way you worded the price I'm assuming you are in Europe. Maybe the Amazon in your country has deals on value priced phones? I know Amazon US does, and some of them are decent! These are the US deals....

https://www.amazon.com/Prime-Exclusi...cUvbUpU6282291

Here's a good choice at Amazon.uk.......

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Honor-10-SI...cUvbUpU6282291
    07-11-2018 03:50 PM
    Samsung A series. Better than the J series in terms of performance and features. A bit more expensive though depending on which one you get. The Galaxy A8 is the top of the line A series and has very good cameras. The A8 processors are about twice as powerful as the ones used on the J series and some lower end A series.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-12-2018 12:34 AM
    I recommend the Motorola G6 and it has dual sim option. Pretty much stock Android and no bloatware. Great camera for price and a really decent phone.

motorola moto g6 64GB 5.7-Inch Android 8.0 Oreo UK Sim-Free Smartphone with 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage (Dual Sim) - Deep Indigo (Exclusive to Amazon) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079SQF4...cUvbUpU6282520
    pkcable likes this.
    07-12-2018 01:28 AM
    Thank you for all your suggestions.

In the end I decided to choose — HONOR 10.

If anyone thinks it's a bad choice try to change my mind as I have a few days left until I get the phone.
    pkcable likes this.
    08-06-2018 01:49 AM

If anyone thinks it's a bad choice try to change my mind as I have a few days left until I get the phone.
    Good choice.
    08-06-2018 04:01 AM

Thanks for letting us know which phone you ended up with! I think the Honor 10 is a GREAT phone and a really good value. Specs make it almost flagship level, and for a fraction of the cost!
    08-07-2018 09:56 AM