I am looking for some answers. I am a huge fan of android but had to switch to apple because of social media and sharing video issues. I wish this website as well as others would write articles about this issue more often. In my opinion this is the only thing that holds android back. It’s crazy to me that I can’t post a video on IG or Facebook because it’s so pixelated. They have to fix this. As android users how can you guys not be bothered by this. Also it’s damn near impossible to send a 20 second video because the file is too big. What is that?? I can send minute long vids on my iPhone. I enjoy android so much more but.. they obviously don’t care enough about this issue. Would appreciate the feedback. Thanks
    07-11-2018 10:54 PM
    I don't see the pixelation issue on Facebook (I don't use IG), whether I load via the app or from the mobile Chrome browser, so not sure what your issue could be.

And what are you using to send those example 20 second and 1 minute videos on Android and iPhone respectively? If you're talking about SMS, that's more to do with the services used. iMessages doesn't use the standard SMS protocols. They have something proprietary similar to instant messaging apps from my understanding.
    wosey247 likes this.
    07-11-2018 11:26 PM
    I am looking for some answers. I am a huge fan of android but had to switch to apple because of social media and sharing video issues. I wish this website as well as others would write articles about this issue more often. In my opinion this is the only thing that holds android back. It’s crazy to me that I can’t post a video on IG or Facebook because it’s so pixelated. They have to fix this. As android users how can you guys not be bothered by this. Also it’s damn near impossible to send a 20 second video because the file is too big. What is that?? I can send minute long vids on my iPhone. I enjoy android so much more but.. they obviously don’t care enough about this issue. Would appreciate the feedback. Thanks
    What phone are you using?

I don't see an issue with my Android phone.
    07-11-2018 11:28 PM
    I was using a note 8. Every time I posted a video on IG it was bad quality
    07-11-2018 11:36 PM
    Whenever I would load load through the app the quality was always poor.
    07-11-2018 11:38 PM