I'm going to see my favorite band tomorrow at an outside venue with no covered stage. I want to utilize my phones great camera to take the best pics possible. I'm pretty close to the stage (row 25) and just really want good pictures. The concert starts at 6 with the band I love starting at 7, so there will be natural lighting changes.

I really hope someone can help.

Thanking you in advance,

Danielle
    07-12-2018 06:20 AM
    Unlock your phone and look for the "camera" icon. It will look a bit like a camera (an old-fashioned one, not like your phone). Touch that. The "camera" app will start and you will be able to take pictures. Better than that, you can even record videos!

Remember to enjoy the moment and actually watch your favourite band. Spending the whole time taking pictures spoils the fun for you and possibly those around you too.
    07-12-2018 07:49 AM
    If set to auto, the phone will automatically detect the light changes and adjust accordingly. However best results would be setting it to manual mode and adjusting it manually. This however requires you to actually know what you're doing so that's a bit of an issue. However in manual mode you can set it to capture in RAW and then you can apply the settings afterward using a photo editing tool to bring out the best effects.

Also, it may be country dependent but in some areas a "concert mode" camera is downloadable from the Galaxy App Store.
    07-12-2018 09:05 AM