I have a Essential PH1 that is defective and a replacement phone was sent to me. During the set up of the new phone the restore option only shows my pre-Essential device. My existing PH1 does have the backup option turned on, and my account email address is correct. I checked on using my Google account and the "find my android device" and both the PH1 phones show being attached to my account. I did a factory reset on the new phone, but nothing changed. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can resolve this?

(the existing PH1 is using Pie)
    08-11-2018 12:51 PM
    Not after you sent the old one back - the question is whether you had Google sync enabled for everything you're looking for (contacts, pictures, etc.) on the old one.
    08-11-2018 02:28 PM
    The original phone (Motorola) before the PH1 had backup enabled and is still showing as available to use as a restore option. My first PH1 set up easily with the backed up info from the Motorola.

My PH1 is set up for backup and shows a backup from today. The problem is when I try to set up the new replacement phone - only the Motorola shows as being available and the date used was from a few months ago.
    08-11-2018 02:48 PM