When I open the Moto File Manager and within it open Documents, I see only PDF files with no title - just numbers (e.g., 00001.pdf) and when I try to open them I get "This file is protected" message and I need a password. What password? I have not set up a password, and I have tried all of my passwords, including those for specific apps like Adobe PDF, Google, etc. Is there any way to find or reset the password?
    08-15-2018 04:15 PM
    No, those are either files used by apps (doubtful) or pieces of a pdf file download (that either never completed or did complete, but didn't get deleted, so you have them as well as the named pdf file), I've heard of a lot of ways of getting into a lot of password-protected files (I used to have to do that for a living - legally), but never a pdf file. (And they're probably not whole files anyway - they just look password-protected to the software because there's something missing - because they didn't finish downloading.)
    08-15-2018 04:36 PM
    Thanks for the explanation!
    08-16-2018 12:55 PM