I hope I'm not making a double posting on this issue, I couldn't find the answer to the issue im having.

So I have a evo shift ....

I downloaded visionary + and was successfully temp rooted. When I want to flash or back up my ROM thru ROM manager it reboots but when it does it gets stuck on the HTC screen, even when I'm holding down the vol down and power at the same time.

I end up popping out the battery and reboot into recovery mode it does the same thing, but this time on the fancy 4g sprint.

Is this normal? Should I just wait and see what happens? I'm thinking it could be something with the boot sequence.

Thanks for your help -
    RhandomRemix
    06-03-2011 06:07 PM
    06-05-2011 06:57 PM
    Ok, so you flashed Visionary after getting root access? If so, you need to factory reset and wipe Dalvik Cache in order for the ROM to get fully booted.

*Edit*
    GO Dodgers!
    06-05-2011 06:59 PM
    If you made a backup before flashing Visionary you can restore the backup and save any important data -- sync contacts, calendar, email with google, backup texts -- because you will be erasing all that data when you factory reset to get the new ROM fully booted.
    06-05-2011 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD