Question for all current android users

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
hey all,soon to be sensation 4g owner,and was speaking with my boss tonight about phones-hes a gadget freak.and he has an iphone4 unlcocked,plus some android tablet and i told him that im getting the sensation when it comes out,and he asked what OS android? and he mentioned that android devices tend to crash alot,nd freeze-having to reboot cause of the apps i guess? well im just wondering how true his statement was,bcuz either way im not giving my money to steve jobs lol. i really cant wait for the htc sensation lol im so amped about it but now him telliing me that has me nervous now.well if neone wuold like to chime in with some input i would greatly appreciate it..thanks in advance :)

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
sorry im pretty zooted right now and i missed a couple of things to say lol.personally i dont mind his response because it has the 1.2 dualcore processor with 2.3nd all that jazzonly thing im kind of skeptical about is the on board storage but with the 8gb included micro card we should be fine....oh p.s they just put the sensation onto the tmobile website to pre-order and what-not.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The comment is not true. From the manufacturer the phone will be solid; maybe a few bugs but nothing that will bog down the phone. Problems arise from bad apps, which you will know of immediately.

Welcome to AC, feel free to ask around if you have questions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers