hi just there the now my samsung tab s2 has been acting strange after restarting the device it would not let me put in screen unlock pin just get voice commands .so i tried to restart the device . voice command says tablet options when i touch the restart button it just says restart button without restarting and thats the same with the power button. and when screen goes off the voice command says screen turned off. and when press power button voice command says the time and then says swipe with two fingers to unlock the screen as i have a pin for screen lock and i put in the pin it just repeats the pin without unlocking the device. like it was working perfectly ok one minute then after restarting device this happened
    09-22-2018 04:31 AM
    Go to Settings/Accessibility/Talkback and turn it ff.

When talkback is on, the first time you tap an icon (or button), the device tells you which icon (or button) you tapped, the second time you tap it, it does what the icon (or button) is for.

So pull down, pull down again, tap the gear and it will tell you what you tapped, tap it again. Scroll down to Accessibility and tap it, then tap it again. Then scroll down to Talkback, tap it and tap it again. Then turn it off.
    09-22-2018 12:36 PM
    Hi thanks for the reply. The thing is it's not letting me unlock the device somehow. Just keeps giving me voice commands when press the buttons for the pin number
    09-23-2018 03:03 AM
    press 3, it says 3, then press 3 - press 5, it says 5, then press 5. Like that. It's a verification to people with really bad eyesight that they're about to tap the right key.
    09-24-2018 06:50 PM