My Q mobile j5 unable of show call logs missed calls and other apps as well as I'd card symbol is showing in notification bar kindly guide me
    09-23-2018 02:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Swipe down the notification panel -- do you see the notification there? If so, what does it say? Long-press it and tap App Info to find out which app is giving the notification.

Call logs and missed calls would be in the Phone app. You don't see it there? Or are you saying you're not getting notifications of missed calls?

What do you mean it's unable to show other apps as well? Do you mean some apps aren't giving you notifications either?
    09-23-2018 11:53 AM
    Q mobile - non-US? Maybe the local usage for SIM card is ID card? It is Subscriber Identity Card.

hooriyah, if that's what it is, that's the card you get from your carrier when you get an account with them. It goes into the phone, so that when you make and take calls, the system knows which phone is which. And the Phone app might not show call logs, missed calls and a few other things if you don't have one in the phone. (Just a guess - don't flame me if I'm completely off base. But we do get people here who translate their language into some pretty good sounding English - except that the meanings of some of the words are different than what we're used to.)
    09-23-2018 02:53 PM