This phone is going to be used primarily as a home telephone. So I have created a separate contact group in Google, named "Home Phone Book" (containing just the people I would normally ring up from home).

I have synced the phone with Gmail/Google and can see the phone book group in "Contacts" on the phone , along with my full Google contacts list. When I press the main telephone icon is produces a number pad, from there I can click contacts, but that screen then shows my whole Google Contacts list. I only want to see (and use) my separate "Phone Book" group. How do I achieve this?
    10-01-2018 11:03 AM
    Don't use the Phone app, use the Contacts app. Then go to Menu (3 bars at the upper left) and tap Home Phone Book. Call the contact you choose from there. (The Phone app doesn't give you the menu - don't ask me why, I think it should.)
    carrotmuseum likes this.
    10-01-2018 03:30 PM
    Excellent thanks. That worked! I agree it should too.
    10-03-2018 03:37 AM