During installation sd card i did not use the button set up and i could not make a choice between internal storage or portable storage which i later found out that this choice is necessary. Is it possible that i can redo the installation of sd card for storage of apps that do not work today.
    11-01-2018 04:05 PM
    Possible, yes. If the card is installed as portable storage, though, I'd advise you to leave it that way. Using an SD card as internal storage (or "moving" apps to one that's portable storage) is definitely advised against. For a number of reasons, but mainly because the card will fail a lot sooner that way and when it does, you'll have to do a factory reset. Using the card as portable storage, and only putting files on it (and keeping backups) means that when the card fails (if it does), you have to buy a new card and restore anything that was on it - a much more trivial process.

If you formatted it as internal storage, there should be (I can't check - the Pixel doesn't support external SD cards) a choice of formatting the card somewhere in Settings. Use the search box to search format.
    11-01-2018 04:35 PM
    Thank you for answer my question now the problem i tried to install an app at sd card but i failed because i am not sure how. Problem user guide say go to setting then device then apps my setting does not support function divice because by first installation sd card i did not use on notification bar function set up for installation sd card i start wright away with the sd card for copy photo. Is possible that i can copy apps on my sd card can you help me with that.
    11-04-2018 04:40 PM