I tried to move apps to my sd card. My phone's guide says go to settings - device - apps. The problem is the function device does not stand at settings so no storage. Can someone help me.
    11-04-2018 06:13 AM
    In a word, even if you could - don't.

SD technology and eMMC (the internal storage in the phone) technology are different. Android apps have to keep their current state stored at all times. When you "move an app to the SD card", you're moving pieces of it, If the piece that keeps the current state ends up on the SD card, it's constantly writing to the card, and the card won't last long.

That gives you 2 problems. You can't delete the app - because the card isn't there any more - and you can't reinstall the app because it's still listed in the directory. So you have to do a factory reset (and buy a new card, and face the same problem next time).

For that reason (and the fact that some apps just won't run from the SD card), most developers turn off the ability to move their app to the SD card.

If the phone doesn't have enough internal storage for all the apps you need on a daily basis, you need a phone with more internal storage. (It's like wanting to take a 600 mile trip through the desert, there are no gas stations in the desert, and your car gets only 200 miles to the tank. You can't do it with that car.)

(Settings/Apps. But you;ll probably find that most apps have the "Move to SD card" button grayed out.)
    11-04-2018 03:54 PM
    Very thanks for your quick replay on my question. You helped me with someything important and now my question is answerd for long time.
    11-05-2018 12:16 PM