Hi.
    I have never used phones with curved edges until I just bought a Huawei Mate 20 Pro. I have also been looking at the Samsung Galaxy series and a lot of other top model phones, and they all seem to have curved edges. Coming from an iPhone, this is really hard to get used to. It's there any way I can adjust the keyboard to shrink from both sides, not just the "one hand" function? I would also love to get some tips to how I can make phones with curved edges become easier to use with one hand.

Thanks for all feedback
    11-09-2018 07:02 AM
    Buy a case that doesn't have curved edges.
    11-09-2018 11:12 AM
    treetopsranch, I think he means keeping things from "disappearing" over the curved edge.

torbjornhb, not really. I always wondered why they made you turn the phone to see the edge of what the app has on it - so I never bought a phone with a curved edge. (The other problem with a curved edge is annealing the edge of the glass after it's curved, If it's off by a few seconds, or a few degrees, the edge will eventually develop cracks just from the stresses left in the glass.)
    torbjornhb likes this.
    11-09-2018 01:29 PM
    That's correct...
    Yeah, I really don't like curved edges, but the problem is that some of the best models only offers this option. I just bought the Mate 20 Pro, but I just can't deal with this. Unfortunately. I had Huawei P20 Pro for a short while, and since this model was even narrower, I thought it should be easy to use with on hand. But actually, it's much more difficult. The other thing is that it's so difficult to find a great screen protector.

Now I don't know what to do. I have my old iPhone ☓, but I really wanted to adapt to android. And I need a top speced phone, especially the camera. And it shouldn't be too big for one hand use. Any suggestion?
    11-09-2018 02:40 PM
    That's correct...
    Yeah, I really don't like curved edges, but the problem is that some of the best models only offers this option. I just bought the Mate 20 Pro, but I just can't deal with this. Unfortunately. I had Huawei P20 Pro for a short while, and since this model was even narrower, I thought it should be easy to use with on hand. But actually, it's much more difficult. The other thing is that it's so difficult to find a great screen protector.

Now I don't know what to do. I have my old iPhone ☓, but I really wanted to adapt to android. And I need a top speced phone, especially the camera. And it shouldn't be too big for one hand use. Any suggestion?
    A thin case. Spigen, ztec, Amazon had lots for 5 to 50 dollars.
    Keyboard size is adjustable, so you should be able to keep it away from the edge at all times.
    torbjornhb likes this.
    11-10-2018 08:34 AM