I have an old LG-38 C with Sprint. I only use it with Wi-Fi for a few apps. It got wonky and would not connect to the net. I removed all apps, flushed cache on as many apps as I could then did a factory reset. It will still not connect fully to the net.
    It will receive email so can connect to the net. If I browse it will not fetch any URL’s. In the past it had problems with the net when the clock was not set. The Date and Time under Settings is now screwed up. It lists the option to Use 24 hour format and select format but there is not option to set the date or time. Those went missing. The device listed a bogus time but now on its own has the correct time. I don’t have any idea how it got that.
    So I can get email, cannot browse, cannot set time but time the time is correct. I suspect that the time is messed up in the OS.
    Any suggestions on what can be done?
    11-28-2018 07:34 PM