I'm trying to find a way to mirror or "cast" my ZTE Blade X Max to my Smart TV. I bought a Yehua Wireless Dongle and I'm already to mirror my Android phone to my Smart TV, but WAIT! I can't seem to find the radio button for casting or mirroring my ZTE blade X Max phone 🤔

I checked several forums in ZTE, as well as Cricket Wireless, since they're my service provider, and there are several questions by others already left to this same thing, but with no responses whatsoever.

I also checked my software updates, and my phone is updated to the latest software apk.

I looked on ZTE's forum under a similar model of ZTE which is the Blade Pro X, and followed those instructions.

Which says to simply go to Settings, then scroll all the way down from the top of the "Display" menu, and their should be a radio button for "Casting." But their is no casting or "mirror" radio button anywhere in my settings menu.

Does anyone know a way to force this button to pop up,
    maybe I'm going about it the wrong way, or know a alternative way that I can mirror or cast my phone onto my smart TV with it while a wireless dongle from my Android phone?

Thanks. I am desperate for a solution right now, since I can't get a response from ZTE. I hate to have to buy a whole new phone just because I'm unable to cast with this one.
    11-29-2018 02:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

It doesn't appear that there is a native screen casting option: https://community.zteusa.com/discuss...screen-casting. Your best option might be Chromecast. Even if you don't have a screen mirror option in the system settings, I think you can mirror the screen using an option in the Google Home app.
    11-29-2018 02:43 AM