Is there anyway to clear accounts off a factory reset phone when there are no passwords?

mbjz0123

Dec 2, 2018
Visit site
I have factory reset my s6 and I’ve forgot my Samsung account password. The google account I had as backup was hacked and deleted. I’ve tried contacting Samsung to get it factory reset and cleared of all accounts but since I bought it second hand and only have a written bill of sale they won’t help. They said I needed a receipt from the store I bought it from. Is there any way, website, program I can purchase to help with this. The phone is not stolen as I’d give all my info to prove I have nothing to worry about. Just need everything cleared off because the phone is useless now.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid the phone is pretty much useless if you can't get past Google's Factory Reset Protection. We wouldn't allow discussion about hacks to bypass security measures anyway. Sorry!

mbjz0123

Dec 2, 2018
Visit site
I understand... I didn’t mean it to sound as if I was looking for a hack, although I’d take it at this point lol, I’ve always owned an iPhone and didn’t know if you guys knew any other options. Appreciate the response

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance