On my lenovo phab 2 the notification bar disappeared

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Notification bar disappeared on my lenovo phab 2 so I did what the guy told me to do but now my screen is blacked out can't even get on my phone. What can i do to fix it?

Tweety077

Dec 2, 2018
Visit site
Why cant i get into my lenovo phab 2

My lenovo phab 2 is blacked out and won't let me get in my phone or do anything on it. What can I do to fix it

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why cant i get into my lenovo phab 2

Welcome to Android Central! When you say it's blacked out, do you mean nothing happens when you try to power it on? Do you hear it ring when someone calls you, or notification tones when the phone receives a message? If not, either the battery is dead or the motherboard has failed. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I merged your duplicate threads. What did the guy tell you to do? The more details we have, the better.

Tweety077

Dec 2, 2018
Visit site
Re: Why cant i get into my lenovo phab 2

I can hear text messages just can't get to them and when my phone rings I can hear it and answer it but I can't get into my phone to do anything can you help me

Last edited:

Tweety077

Dec 2, 2018
Visit site
He said hold power button til power and reboot come on the hold power off button until it says reboot safe mode then go in and do pattern lock on phone and then reboot so I did then it blacked out and won't let me in

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hold the Power button for about 20 seconds to force a shutdown (in case the phone is actually on, but the screen is just blank). Then wait a few seconds, and then press and hold Power again until it powers on. Is the screen still black? Do you not even see the Lenovo logo show up as the phone is powering on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34