I have accidently installed emoji phone app in my Samsung J7 mobile. I would like to remove/uninstall emoji app. But couldnot do it please help.
    12-08-2018 07:43 AM
    I think the answers on this page may help you :

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...oji-phone.html
    12-08-2018 01:05 PM
    I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.
    12-09-2018 12:27 AM
    I have accidently installed emoji phone app in my Samsung J7 mobile. I would like to remove/uninstall emoji app. But couldnot do it please help.
    If you can search Google for a rooting app for your phone model and find one to install (i.e. framaroot for some legacy Android 4.1 Samsung models, or Kingoroot for models like my galaxy note 3), you can then install an app like the one at I found a good free app to share you, #System App Safe Remover#, you may want it~,download link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ager.systemapp which should allow you to safely uninstall the app you are having difficulty with and even other bloatware.
    The "Uninstall" app which I provided a link to above, even advises you via color-code permissibility, which apps are safe/unsafe to remove (you need to adhere to such advisories to avoid removing apps important to your phone's wellbeing). I'd be happy to guide you through the use of the app of you get it.
    12-09-2018 09:32 AM