Hi guys, I hope you can help by giving me a couple of tips as to where I can upload such an audio without worrying it will be taken down quickly. It is of a previous manager conducting shady business and I really want the people in the company he works to know/hear it. I plan on sending the link via facebook messenger to these previous co-workers as it is my only way of reaching out to them today. The person in the audios is extremely mean and dishonest, and I think that it will be for the greater good, however, I don't want to run the risk of putting it on a mega popular site such as youtube, just to have it taken down at the first complaint (by him of course). Could you give me tips as to where I can upload this and the link would continue ro work/play for a good 30 days regardless od how many emails or complaints the persin in question sends them?

Thanks in advance!
    12-26-2018 08:49 AM
    There are SOO many questions of legality on this...

First - some states require all parties involved in a recording to consent to such recording. Even those that only require one party to consent still require that one party to consent.

Additionally - the workplace may have policies regarding recording in the workplace. Be sure you're playing by the rules there as well.

If you run afoul of either of those - posting the recording could be more trouble for you than the result is worth.
    12-26-2018 09:06 AM
    If he's doing anything illegal, send it to the FBI. If he isn't - you are by posting it.
    12-27-2018 01:27 PM
    There are SOO many questions of legality on this...

First - some states require all parties involved in a recording to consent to such recording. Even those that only require one party to consent still require that one party to consent.

Additionally - the workplace may have policies regarding recording in the workplace. Be sure you're playing by the rules there as well.

If you run afoul of either of those - posting the recording could be more trouble for you than the result is worth.
    Soooo, what hallux is telling you... is to post it anonymously!!
    01-16-2019 03:49 PM
    Soooo, what hallux is telling you... is to post it anonymously!!
    One needs to work hard to post ANYTHING online in an untraceable manner. Best not to post at all...
    01-16-2019 05:00 PM
    Nothing to do with the OP's post, but I have to say that the quality of advice and level of intelligence in these forums is top notch.
    hallux and B. Diddy like this.
    01-16-2019 08:17 PM
    Nothing to do with the OP's post, but I have to say that the quality of advice and level of intelligence in these forums is top notch.
    We don't give you the answers you want. We give you the answers you need.
    01-16-2019 08:30 PM