I have a Samsung S6 and recently noticed that in my contacts there is an additional entry where accounts are linked. The new account being shown is Duo preview. I have never downloaded this app. So I went into my contacts and unlinked the duo preview account for each contact and then deleted that particular contact with Duo preview in it. This left me with what I wanted which was just the contact and no other linking source. I feel that this will happen automatically again but not sure how to stop do a preview from being linked to various accounts. Again I do not have Duo preview on my phone at all. Am a Verizon user but that shouldn't make a difference. Thank you very much, Peter
    01-03-2019 09:57 AM
    I guess no replies. Strange. Never installed Duo. Must be a setting in Google online as there is no DUO setting on my phone. Oh well..
    01-17-2019 06:39 PM
    I guess no replies. Strange. Never installed Duo. Must be a setting in Google online as there is no DUO setting on my phone. Oh well..
    I haven't tested this idea, but you could try going into your phone's settings, then accounts (where you'll find Google, etc.) and remove the Duo Preview account.
    03-29-2019 04:31 PM