My ex boyfriend daniel Simons cloned my phone. Ive contactacted my phone company but they wony do anything about it.
    Hes used the cloning to steal money out of 4 different bank account that ive had to hve ending up closing due to fraudulent activity as well as he records my phone calls and text msgs. And has illegally download illegally created, illegally used open source licenses onto my phone. I cant take it anymore.
    Now that i h e seen parts of what he has veen doing with these open source licenses he has hired a hit out for my life bcuz ive contacted the attorney General becauze hes scamming not only me but others.
    Who do i contact. Ive contacted local authorities and even hve had them go threw my house to make sure noone is in there when i get home from wrk. The cliser it comes to the truth coming out about what hes doing the more i fear for my life. He has many aliases as well as phone #s .
    My privacy is gone as well as he took over my fb account and email address [removed]. I am sick of hving phone calls recorded, being tracked, and followed as well as not being able to use anything with my samsung device features bcuz hes taken them over. Ive contacted samsung my phone carrier as well as the lical law enforcement. Now what?
    01-05-2019 02:47 AM
    I've removed your email address in accordance with site guidelines, and moved this to General Help & How To, where it may fare better.
    01-05-2019 07:12 AM
    The wording of this post seemed oddly familiar...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...e-rooting.html
    belodion and Kodak2 like this.
    01-05-2019 08:56 AM
    ^ You’re right.

OP: Register as a member and respond to the many answers offered in the thread linked by @hallux.

To register:
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t

So you see, members are trying to help you.
    This thread closed.
    hallux and pkcable like this.
    01-05-2019 09:34 AM