Hello!

Apologies for the multiple threads; I figured it would be best for clarity to separate my questions each into their own thread.

I have recently purchased a Moto X4 (the AndroidOne version) after my Samsung Galaxy S7 died on me. It is running Android ver. 9 atm, 'software variant' "google_fi" (I don't know what that means or if it's relevant...I have VERY little experience with Android in general (was on iPhone until august of 2018). )

Thus far I'm loving how it works, but there are a few features I enjoyed on the S7 I'm not finding here that I'm hoping can be replicated in some fashion on this phone.

Samsung's "Game Launcher" and the attached Game Tools which allowed you to basically enable Do Not Disturb while you game and also disabled the back and recent buttons was possibly my favorite feature of that phone.

Is there something similar on AndroidOne? I also found an article about how to get Game Launcher on other Samsung phones but I'm not sure if it would work on the Moto X4. https://www.androidpit.com/learn-how...-other-samsung

Note: The reason I want this instead of the obvious 'just turn on Do Not Disturb while you're gaming' solution is that I then have to remember to switch it on and off before and after I start gaming. This leads to either forgetting to turn it on and having a notification screw up my game or forgetting to turn it off and missing calls etc. (that's how my life was on iPhone...).

Any and all suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.
    -Eriias
    01-11-2019 02:31 PM