How can I create a new 'automatic' routine LEAVING WORK? I only find Leaving Home already listed.
    If I try to set it up, it seems to me that it will not be activated automatically, because I will have to verbally ask for it.
    01-15-2019 02:23 AM
    I'm trying to create a new routine for when I Leave Work, but apparently it I can only be 'triggered' it with a relative Voice Command,
    This beats the purpose of a 'automatic' routine, if every time I have to remember it myself.
    How can I create it so it runs automatically, just like the pre-installed Leaving Home?
    01-15-2019 02:57 AM
    Do you have your work info entered into Google maps? Have you enabled all the Assistant permissions?
    01-15-2019 06:20 AM
    Duplicate threads merged. Also, you seem to have multiple usernames, which is not permitted in the forums -- a Mod will contact you to determine which account you want to keep.
    01-15-2019 10:03 AM
    Do you have your work info entered into Google maps? Have you enabled all the Assistant permissions?

Thanks for the reply, yes, both WORK and HOME are in Google maps, as for the Google Assistant permissions, could you please help me find out? After too many years with windows phone, I'm new to Android and maybe too old for this stuff!
    01-15-2019 11:18 AM
    Duplicate threads merged. Also, you seem to have multiple usernames, which is not permitted in the forums -- a Mod will contact you to determine which account you want to keep.
    Sorry about this, I wait for the contact to resolve this immediately!
    01-15-2019 11:19 AM
    Thanks for the reply, yes, both WORK and HOME are in Google maps, as for the Google Assistant permissions, could you please help me find out? After too many years with windows phone, I'm new to Android and maybe too old for this stuff!
    OK, I located the Permissions and here is what I have :

Webb and App Activity, is ON but Include CHrome History is not checked

Location History is ON and the my phone shows on this account

Device Information is ON and Store Device iNformation is checked

Voice and Audio activity is ON

You Tube Search History is ON

That is what I got so far, do I need to go and MANAGE the activity in each one?
    01-15-2019 11:30 AM
    Exactly what "routine" do you want set up? If it involves things for the phone to do (as opposed to just reminding you to do things), I'd start with Tasker, not with GA. The exit routine for arriving at work (which would have no tasks) would have all the "leaving work" tasks.
    01-15-2019 12:03 PM