I'm new to nova launcher and i've come across a problem. I wanted to put some apps on the homescreen and i just wanted to make a row but somehow i want to move an app next to tje other but it won't allow me to lut it there, would love to add an image of video but idk if thats possible as i am also new to this forum
    01-17-2019 10:49 AM
    Hi there! You probably have your grid settings set to a number lower than what you want to put in there, so the launcher will only let you place so many shortcuts/apps on each row/column. To change that to suit your needs go to Nova's settings and find the Desktop preferences (at the top). There, modify the Desktop Grid to your liking.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-17-2019 11:04 AM
    Also, you can "squeeze" your home screens icons even more if you enable subgrid and overlap in Nova settings.

About the picture/video. You can use a file explorer to create a shortcut icon to open that kind of files. If you want to place the image itself you could use a widget creator like Zooper or KWGT.
    Icon placement problem nova-img_20190117_144544.jpegIcon placement problem nova-img_20190117_144631.jpeg
    01-17-2019 11:51 AM
    somehow after some tricking i succceeded by myself, they the icons were acting pretty weird, i actually wanted to add a picture/video of those icons to this thread and not a widget haha, but thanks anyway anybody, by the way i posted this on the mobile site and right now i am on the app so that might be it
    Javier P likes this.
    01-18-2019 07:00 AM
    somehow after some tricking i succceeded by myself, they the icons were acting pretty weird, i actually wanted to add a picture/video of those icons to this thread and not a widget haha, but thanks anyway anybody, by the way i posted this on the mobile site and right now i am on the app so that might be it
    Haha, I thought you were asking how to place a picture on your home screen The steps to post a screenshot here will depend on what you are using to access the forums, a browser or any of the apps. See this guide.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=737130

Anyway, glad you managed to solve your problems.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    01-18-2019 09:53 AM