Hi,

My daughter has a Moto G6 Play. Couple of days ago she got logged out of her Google acoount and now it's impossible to log her back in. The log in screen flashes for a split second and then dissapears; and the same behaviour is valid regardless which app we try (Google, Play, Photo, etc)

In settings, Google account is not listed any more and if I try to add it, the same happens (log in screen flashes and dissapears).

She can log in to her Google account on other devices, and even for example through web login on Chrome on her phone, so account seems to be fine.

I suspect that Google Family Link may have something to do it, but cannot remove it from the phone due to the loop, i.e. cannot get to account log in...

I've tried clearing up cache and data; and restarting the phone, but no help...

Any help is appreciated...
    Thanks!
    02-10-2019 08:10 AM
    I would try wiping the patrician first. Boot into the Bootloader menu and using the partition wipe function and see if things are restored to normal. It feels like a long shot to me but it's harmless and worth a try. If you truly feel this family link is at fault as the parent on the device you should be able to remove her from the account on your end and uninstall the app by opening the app drawer on her device and holding the app icon until it floats and dragging it to uninstall at the top of the screen. You shouldn't need Play Store access for this, and then restarting the phone.
    02-10-2019 11:26 PM
    Hmmm... Tnx, but I don't see how a partition wipe could be harmless?
    02-11-2019 05:41 AM
    Anybody?
    As I tried to describe above, I cannot install the app the usual way as it's protected by Family Link Manager that has device administrator prilivilleges... And I cannot remove those privilliges without being loggid in... So, it's a closed loop... I'm afraid that factory reset will be the only way out, but she'll loose most of her stuff as basically every app requires google log in to backup...
    02-16-2019 05:12 AM