Help connecting to internet with a proxy?

Tony Servealot

Feb 12, 2019
Visit site
I have been trying for several weeks now to connect to the internet using a proxy. I paid for private ones that ive checked and are all good but when i add the proxy into my wifi settings and connect i go to my browser and it shows im offline. I disconnect it and im online no problem. Ive tried also using apps to run the proxy and no luck. What do i have to do to make it work because ive literally spent hours upon hours of wasted time on this so any help would be great.
Not sure how to reply but no fhe proxy service i use doesn't have an App to be used with them. They suggest using modzilla or chrome desktop vefsions to run the proxies but that doesn't work on mobile. An all programs i use will show when i try to run the proxy that its live but then when i test the connection it shows i have no internet. Thanks

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Most likely the proxy service has an app for you to install. You run that app and you're using the proxy, then you use WiFi normally. Don'tset WiFi up to use a proxy, that's for an entirely different kind of proxy. Set it up normally, as a dynamic (DHCP) WiFi connection. The VPN app does all the proxy stuff.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513