I can create this post but it won't let me reply to anyone.
    02-12-2019 01:13 PM
    I'll get the mods onto it
    02-12-2019 02:46 PM
    That's going to take more than a mod, but it's been reported, so someone who can help will see it.

unclefunbuckets, if you're talking about then, and it's working now, Mobile Nations, which is where you're logging in for this site, was down for a short time, so you were kind of in a limbo state between being logged in and being a guest. But it's working now.
    02-12-2019 02:51 PM
    I still can't reply on my phone. I am replying now on the website. And even that is acting odd. I pick on the burger at the top-left, select Forums and it takes me to a specific post. It takes me to the "Amazon Echo vs. Dot vs....". Not a listing of all the posts.
    Ah, now I see. When the listing of all the OTHER CATEGORIES display it's not even recognizing any of those links like Contests, Newsletter, Podcast, etc. Then I realized it's not even selecting that. It's selecting what is underneath it. When I selected Forums the "Amazon Echo vs Dot" link is selected.
    02-13-2019 01:25 PM
    But what's even funnier is after posting that last response I went back to my phone. I can actually Edit the post and add to it.

Edit: Above text in this specific post is from the site. This edit is from my phone.
    02-13-2019 01:27 PM
    The past 2 posts were from IE. Now I am in Chrome and it seems to be working fine.

But my phone is still not working on replies.
    02-13-2019 01:31 PM