I am looking to upgrade my tablet to a more powerful with the latest android but it seems every model I looked is packed with junk?

Could someone please suggest a tablet

Note: I dont really want to go the root option or dump an image over for several reasons, especially if I buy new so that not an option

Note: I considered ChromeOS but I dont think its really that is a viable option since there are still some bugs that work against me plus I use alot of premium android apps such as "stbemu" which would not run properly along with another game that I play on a regular basis.

So far the only tablets left with on my list is an older google pixelbook (which I am not even sure comes with virgin android) & the new i7 based galaxy tab but I really dislike the boatware just as much so I would change to another brand if I could find one thats as well made with similar specs.

Any ideas??... which abdroid tablets ship without boatware?

Akamolik
    02-27-2019 04:41 PM
    Huawei is probably the only other manufacturer besides Samsung making reasonably powerful tablets these days. The Mediapad M5 comes with a lot of bloatware, but according to this review, at least some of it can be uninstalled without root: https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...blets-can-buy/
    02-27-2019 06:41 PM