I have tried various methods of troubleshooting to try to get my 4GLTE service back onto my phone. If it helps, my carrier is MetroPCS running on an LG based phone. I've tried rebooting the phone, changing APN settings, taking the battery out of the phone, disabling and restarting the mobile data, etc. Nothing has worked. I've even tried taking the SIM card out and putting it back in. I don't know what else to do. I've even tried calling the Customer service and they weren't helpful.

I apologize for repeating myself but I'm out of options here. I've also checked the MetroPCS coverage map and my area is covered and set for 4GLTE services.

UPDATE: I just called a MetroPCS store and the lady said that the area I'm living in was experiencing some outages. That explains why my phone hasn't been working right these past few days. Trying a hard reboot like she had suggested, if not, I will go into the store to see what to do from there.
    03-14-2019 01:53 PM
    If there's an outage, the only thing you can do is wait. (It's a TMobile problem, so they've probably been working on it as quickly as they can.)
    03-14-2019 02:32 PM
    My service came back yesterday afternoon. Now firing on all cylinders with 4g. Didn't have to go into the store after all which was a relief for me.
    03-16-2019 10:39 AM