How can I reinstall Google Play Store?!?!

MissQ478

Mar 14, 2019
Visit site
Google Play store has disappeared from my Huawei P9 Lite. It is not in my apps list, not in any disabled/enabled list. I can't find it. I cannot use youtube or Gmail or update my apps anymore. It was fine just a couple weeks ago. Google Play Services is in my apps list but I cannot access/open it. What do I do??? I can't find a Google Play Store download that looks legit and I don't know what to do. My WhatsApp needs updating in 3 days and I can't update. I have gone to play.google.com and pressed installed for Google Play services. It shows my phone and says it will install it on my phone (again) soon, but nothing happens. Please, please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Was the Play Store preinstalled on the phone, or did you or the store have to install it manually? The reason I ask is that some phones that were intended for the Chinese market (where Google services are blocked) require certain workarounds to get the Play Store installed -- and if something about the phone gets updated, that workaround might be affected.

MissQ478

Mar 14, 2019
Visit site
It came with the phone but I managed to find a google play store apk download and all is well again. After all that stress! Thank you for your assistance. Much appreciated.