Google Play store has disappeared from my Huawei P9 Lite. It is not in my apps list, not in any disabled/enabled list. I can't find it. I cannot use youtube or Gmail or update my apps anymore. It was fine just a couple weeks ago. Google Play Services is in my apps list but I cannot access/open it. What do I do??? I can't find a Google Play Store download that looks legit and I don't know what to do. My WhatsApp needs updating in 3 days and I can't update. I have gone to play.google.com and pressed installed for Google Play services. It shows my phone and says it will install it on my phone (again) soon, but nothing happens. Please, please help.
    03-20-2019 02:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Was the Play Store preinstalled on the phone, or did you or the store have to install it manually? The reason I ask is that some phones that were intended for the Chinese market (where Google services are blocked) require certain workarounds to get the Play Store installed -- and if something about the phone gets updated, that workaround might be affected.
    03-20-2019 11:19 AM
    It came with the phone but I managed to find a google play store apk download and all is well again. After all that stress! Thank you for your assistance. Much appreciated.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-21-2019 03:29 AM
    It came with the phone but I managed to find a google play store apk download and all is well again. After all that stress! Thank you for your assistance. Much appreciated.
    Hi! Can you please send a link to the apk?
    09-08-2019 11:03 AM
    Hi! Can you please send a link to the apk?
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...le-play-store/

Just scroll to the bottom for the latest version
    09-08-2019 12:12 PM