Metro/simple mobile help PLZ

Ryli1026

Mar 26, 2019
Visit site
Phone is lg rebel 4

Had metro pcs my phone broke. Saved sim and sd card. I saw a cheap simple mobile phone at store which is on t mobile network so got phone and put my metro sim in. Won't work says invalid sim.

I think i messed up by not activating new phone with the new sim then maybe trying metro sim. Im researching

Has to be someway to activate or unlock to use with my metro sim. And Btw lost the sim card that came with phone so can't just switch and activate PLZ SOMEONE THERE'S GOTTA BE A WAY NEED THIS SIM CARD TO.WORK

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Phones from MVNO's are typically locked to that MVNO's network -- you have to meet their unlock policy to use them on another network. See Simple Mobile's terms & conditions, under section V for Unlocking Policy: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...obile.com%2Ftermsandconditions&token=liJxg_17

Remember that these phones are usually sold at a deep discount with the understanding that you'll use them on that MVNO's network (which is how they make their money). It doesn't make much business sense for them to sell you a phone for really cheap and then have you give your money to another network to use it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams