pavlovskig

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
:( my Desire S. Once or twice a day suddenly restart it shut down and did not work I had to pull out the battery to get started Please help. P.S. sorry for my bad english

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
There may be a bad app causing the phone to restart. Provide us with the information Moscow provided and hopefully we can help narrow down the problem and get the problem fixed.

Reactions: pavlovskig

pavlovskig

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
It shuts down by itself everyday and I must remove the battery to get it running again. When it happens, the phone is in my pocket or put on the table at work. It never turned off when I was playing with it, only when it's locked. Also, it does it even if the battery is fully charged. App. I add: Antivirus free; barcode scanner; Yahoo mail; MP3 music Download; Skype; TuneIn radio; Zedge

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so, I will have to think it is the software your provider put on it. Your carrier.

Now, you can do this,

First of all, I would remove the anti-virus...... Then....

1. If the problem is still there, you can reset the phone to default. (Make sure you back up all contacts before doing this)

2. If problem continues, you can call company who sold you phone, and ask why it does this only when it's locked.

Let us know what happens when you remove anti-virus

pavlovskig

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so, I will have to think it is the software your provider put on it. Your carrier.

Now, you can do this,

First of all, I would remove the anti-virus...... Then....

1. If the problem is still there, you can reset the phone to default. (Make sure you back up all contacts before doing this)

2. If problem continues, you can call company who sold you phone, and ask why it does this only when it's locked.

Let us know what happens when you remove anti-virus
It's the same without "antivirus" today phone turn off again while it was locked and was in my pocket

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
If it never happened in the past, at this point, I would synch your contacts and such (back up), then so a factory reset on the phone.

If the problem continues, then bad hardware or bad programming on the carriers part.

pavlovskig

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
If it never happened in the past, at this point, I would synch your contacts and such (back up), then so a factory reset on the phone.

If the problem continues, then bad hardware or bad programming on the carriers part.
I solved my problem. The Holder of the battery not holding well the battery and had weak contact between battery and phone. I put a small piece of paper in between and ... solved problem. Thanks :)