I recently purchased an Android LML413DL, and have a problem that it is not answering many of my incoming calls because theAnswer button does not function correctly....
    Sometimes, I can just tap the Answer button, and it will work, but oftentimes it is requiring me to do something else, which I assume is drag the button or some such, which does nothing, and I end up having to call the number back to get the call.
    As a result, I would like to change the default Answer button to something more reliable, but I cannot do so because there is no such settings available for the phone. If you go to Phone > Settings > Answer and end calls there is no option to change the Answer button, just one that says it will change the default to End call with power key?? Unfortunately, the problem is not being able to hang up when a call is finished, it is to answer an incoming call, so that is no help at all.
    Can anyone explain to me how to get this thing to answer incoming calls correctly please, and Thanks in advance!!
    04-17-2019 09:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you get a call while the phone's screen is off, you should see a fullscreen incoming call screen -- on that screen, you need to swipe the Answer button (the direction of swipe depends on the phone -- you might have to swipe it all the way up, or swipe it outside of a circle). If you get a call while the screen is on and you're actively using the phone for something else, you should see an incoming call notification at the top of the screen -- that button should be a simple tap. Here's your manual, for further reference: TracFone LG Premier Pro L413DL User Manual / User Guide

There's generally no way to change how the incoming call screen looks or operates on your phone.
    04-17-2019 08:23 PM