I have been on a Blackberry my entire adult life, now I am on HTC Thunderbolt and there are somethings I can live with and without. One problem I have which I can not live without is a proper phone dialer.

I am a Senior Project Manager and have over 500 contacts in my phone. As you can imagine alot of the people in my phone book have the same first names. And i always cant remember who works for what company.

To make this simple I desperately need a phone dialer that:

1. Not only shows the name of the person but also the Company they work for.
    2. Allows me to type in ACME and it will list all the people whom work for ACME

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOOKING AT MY CONTACTS BEFORE I DIAL THE PHONE...... ITS A BIG WASTE OF TIME

You would think that simple functionality like this would be built it. I cant find it anywhere. Dont get me wrong I am starting to love the Android OS in someways it is better than RIM but in otherways not even close.

Please help me locate a good phone dialer

Thanks
    06-23-2011 12:25 AM
    I know that Dialer One let's you filter contacts by group/organization, though I'm not sure if it shows what company the person works for. Still it's free in the market, so give it a shot and see if it's more what your looking for.
    06-23-2011 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD