I’ve had to delete and reinstall email accounts on my Blackberry Key2. The email history is there but no content to any of the emails, whether yahoo or outlook! Help, feels like I’ve had my arm cut off! I’ve been through every setting I can think of, nothing makes a difference
    06-21-2019 04:16 AM
    When you removed the accounts all e-mails and contents were deleted as well (for obvious security reasons). Depending on your settings, when you originally downloaded the messages they might have been automatically deleted from the server (they usually are). When re-adding the account, the e-mail list might still exist, but the contents of the messages are no longer available in the server. If you have an option to download a message once you open it and it's still on the server, that might help, but if it's no longer there, unless you have a previous-state back up of the device with the e-mails there, I'm afraid the contents are no longer recoverable.
    06-21-2019 01:16 PM
    Check on GMail . If they're there, delete the account on the phone, in the email app, then add it as an existing account, and let the app set it up automatically.

If they're not on the site, they're, as SpookDroid said, no longer recoverable (unless they're in your Trash folder).
    06-21-2019 05:26 PM
    Hi

The content is still there on my iPad yahoo and outlook accounts, and I’ve always been able to access content before, whether on my phone, iPads or by logging in on my laptop. Not used to content being deleted when the email is downloaded.

Not sure how gmail is relevant?
    06-23-2019 01:52 PM
    What kind of e-mail account is this? The content might be in your other devices because they were synced before the server purged the data (usual with company servers, POP accounts, etc.). If it's an e-mail service like Yahoo! or GMail, where the e-mails are always stored on the server until you manually delete them, then the problem might be just a sync issue with the Key 2 (in which case I'd try to re-force sync and check that it's set to download the contents and not just headers) or delete the accounts and re-add them.
    06-24-2019 07:57 AM