App keeps closing

Lynne Beggs

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Dot Customizer it keeps closing on me ..
Model No SM-T355Y Android Version 7.1.1 .
App keeps closing on both phone & tablet. I 've sent emails to Dot Customizer, Janome I don't know what else to do.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Dot Customizer it keeps closing on me ..
Model No SM-T355Y Android Version 7.1.1 .
App keeps closing on both phone & tablet. I 've sent emails to Dot Customizer, Janome I don't know what else to do.
Also send feedback. You can create a bug report if you open the app just before you do the feedback using the feedback app. I do both things when apps crash on the beta.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Also send feedback. You can create a bug report if you open the app just before you do the feedback using the feedback app. I do both things when apps crash on the beta.
honestly, the only application that I've tried recently that I haven't used in years and forced crashed on me was AirDroid. It's not a big deal I haven't used in since my Droid turbo days. Lol.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
honestly, the only application that I've tried recently that I haven't used in years and forced crashed on me was AirDroid. It's not a big deal I haven't used in since my Droid turbo days. Lol.
Airdroid crashed on me to but I now use Join. Only thing is since the background apps being blocked now things I push to my phone don't come through.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Airdroid crashed on me to but I now use Join. Only thing is since the background apps being blocked now things I push to my phone don't come through.
The only reason I tried to use air Android again was too was I want to emulate my phone on my computer. However, I use messages for web so it's not too too big of a deal.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the Android Q forum to the General Help forum, since this has nothing to do with the Android Q beta release.

Try going to Settings>Apps, select Dot Customizer, then Storage, then Clear Cache. Now try opening it again.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I moved this from the Android Q forum to the General Help forum, since this has nothing to do with the Android Q beta release.

Try going to Settings>Apps, select Dot Customizer, then Storage, then Clear Cache. Now try opening it again.
Sorry. Airdroid and join not working were Android Q issues. Especially Join because it no longer works due to the background app restrictions brought in with beta 3 and 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy